Latinex Currency Exchange
Trade with Comfort and Security
Types of Operations
- As soon as it registers, Latinex processes transactions from anywhere in the world meeting the client’s instructions and requirements.
- Latinex carries out the foreign exchange requested by the client, or negotiates it in international markets.
- Latinex can send the funds of the transaction to any payment or service required by the client.
- Transaction is completed and depending on each operation’s nature correspondent charges automatically take place.
- Funds are moved between bank accounts enabling the foreign exchange automatically.
- The transaction takes place from the Client’s accounts and it’s redirected following clients instructions.
- The Client benefits directly from this service obtaining better, highly competitive exchange rates without any additional cost.
Latinex is a regulated entity supervised by the Superintendencia General de Entidades Financieras (SUGEF), complying with all local and international regulations regarding illegal activities such as drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorist activities funding.
In addition we are registered supporters of Sistema Nacional de Pagos Electrónicos (SINPE) del Banco Central de Costa Rica allowing accurate, swift and volume of transactions, either locally or internationally.
Latin American Exchange (Latinex), Casa de Cambio S.A., is a leading dynamic financial entity with a wide experience in business exchange trade. We are a company dedicated to the purchase and sale of foreign exchange as a primary business model.
More than an exchange house, we are a business dedicated to the immediacy of transaction, easing productive management of your assets; and only business with the capability of exchanging assets with any kind of coin to any place in the world.